OTHER USES OF INFORMATION
(a) to comply with law enforcement, court orders, or the law or to protect our rights or property, prevent crimes, or protect the safety or rights of our users and others,
(b) to third party vendors or service providers who perform services on our behalf,
(c) as part of a merger, consolidation, sale of our assets, bankruptcy, reorganization, or the like, and
(d) in other instances when we have gotten your express permission before disclosure.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Site may contain links to third party websites. These other websites have their own privacy statements that govern your activities on those websites, and we are not responsible for the content on or privacy practices of such websites you visit once you navigate away from our Site. Providing a link to any other website does not represent our endorsement of such website or the content posted on such website.
We use a variety of industry standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Even though we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that your Private Information is not intercepted, accessed, used, or disclosed by unauthorized persons, you should know that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information. You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Site and the information you post or access through the Site.
The Site and its content are not directed to individuals under the age of 18. If we learn that a user is under 18 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user’s Personal Information from our databases. Please notify us if you believe we collected personal information from an individual under the age of 18.
PRIVACY RIGHTS IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS
Users who are residents of certain jurisdictions may request certain information about our disclosure of Personal Information during the prior calendar year to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the following address:
399 Park Ave, FL 5, New York, NY 10022
Alternatively, you may send us an email at [email protected]
This Site is operated and governed in and by the laws of the United States. You use this Site at your own risk if you use it outside of the United States. We have no obligation to comply with the data protection and other laws of countries other than the United States.
Thank you for viewing our site.
- RULES REGARDING USE OF SITE AND SITE CONTENT. When you access the Site you obtain access to various kinds of information and materials, all of which we call “Content.” You understand and acknowledge that we and/or our licensors own all intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos and other marks and proprietary rights to the Content we provide on the Site plus any software, code and/or systems in the Site (collectively, “Our Property”). Our Property may not be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, sold, offered for sale, or redistributed in any way without our prior written permission.
Users of the Site may have the option to post information and materials on the Site (“User Content”). If you post User Content you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, fully sublicenseable, worldwide license, under any and all of your intellectual property rights related to User Content.
You represent and warrant that you will not post any User Content that:
- Infringes the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of others;
- violates the privacy, publicity, or other rights of third parties; or
- is discriminatory, defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive, or hateful or is false or inaccurate, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- GENERAL RULES OF USE. You agree not to, and represent and warrant that you will not, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Site, use the Site or access the Site for any purposes other than for which the Site is being provided to you, or do any of the following:
- Conduct or promote any illegal activities while using the Site;
- upload, distribute or print anything that may be harmful to minors;
- attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Site, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Site;
- attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Site to which you do not possess access rights;
- upload or transmit any form of virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious code;
- use the Site to generate unsolicited email advertisements or SPAM; allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail;
- use the Site to stalk, harass or harm another individual;
- use any high volume automatic, electronic or manual process to access, search or harvest information from the Site (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts);
- interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Site or interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- frame the Site, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT. We make no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of the information made available by users, advertisers, and other third parties and we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content or violation of any third party rights related to such information.
- DURATION OF ACCESS. You agree that we, in our sole discretion, may immediately terminate your access to the Site. You agree that we will not be liable to you for any termination of your access to the site or deletion of your User Content.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED BY US ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OPERABILITY, CONDITION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, VALUE, ACCURACY OF DATA AND SYSTEM INTEGRATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SERVICES OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR INFORMATION.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE ONLY WILLING TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO THE SITE IF YOU AGREE TO CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU AND TO THIRD PARTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO, OR THE INABILITY TO USE OR TO ACCESS, THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), WARRANTY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON THIRD PARTY SITES. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY USER. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT THAT WE MAY NOT, AS A MATTER OF APPLICABLE LAW, DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR LIMIT LIABILITIES, THE SCOPE AND DURATION OF SUCH WARRANTY AND THE EXTENT OF OUR LIABILITY WILL BE THE MINIMUM PERMITTED UNDER SUCH APPLICABLE LAW.
TO THE EXTENT THE LAW PERMITS, YOU RELEASE US FROM ANY CLAIMS OR LIABILITY RELATED TO ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE AND FROM CLAIMS RELATED TO THE CONDUCT OF ANY USER.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE OR OUR LICENSORS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACTS OF NATURE, FORCES, OR CAUSES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTERNET FAILURES, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT FAILURES, OTHER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, INSURRECTIONS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, FIRES, FLOODS, STORMS, EXPLOSIONS, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES.
- LINKING TO THE SITE. You may provide links to the Site, provided that you (a) do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, proprietary notices, or other notices on the Site, and (b) discontinue providing links to the Site immediately upon our request.
- COPYRIGHTS VIOLATIONS. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide to us the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site or the Services;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please send notices of claims of copyright infringement on the Site to 399 Park Ave, FL 5, New York, NY 10022 [email protected]
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE SITE. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Site with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise our right to modify or discontinue the Site. If you object to any such modifications or changes, your sole recourse will be to cease access to the Site. Continued access to the Site will indicate your acknowledgement of such modifications and satisfaction with the Site as so modified.